Job Title: Market Intelligence Specialist
Organization: Total Uganda Limited
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Total is a global integrated energy producer and provider, a leading international oil and gas company, and the world’s second-ranked solar energy operator with SunPower. Our 100,000 employees around the world are committed to better energy that is safer, cleaner, more efficient, more innovative and accessible to as many people as possible. As a responsible corporate citizen, we focus on ensuring that our operations in more than 130 countries worldwide consistently deliver economic, social and environmental benefits. In Uganda, we are a major player in the Oil and Gas sector with 125 service stations across the country.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Formulate and implement an annual plan for business/market intelligence unit in the department.
- Analyze brand positioning and consumer insights to determine market penetration and potential, competitive strategies, consumer attitudes and preferences.
- Review, analyze and summarize information from syndicated data and reports to provide relevant, actionable insights to drive decision making specifically pertaining to brand, marketing and communication.
- To develop a tracking mechanism to monitor market landscape, brand performance as well as identify issues using appropriate data sources.
- Monitor market trends, research on consumer markets and competitors’ activities.
- Translate brand elements into plans and go-to-market strategies
- Devise innovative growth strategies.
- Analyze and classify clients and survey data.
- Develop unified market understanding for each client’s products.
- Work with business/segments owners to identify key business issues.
- Identify market data trends & leading indicators to support marketing initiatives.
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess ROI and KPIs.
- Align the company around the brand’s direction, choices and tactics.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicants for the TOTAL Market Intelligence Specialist job opportunity should hold a degree, in Business or related field.
- Five years of experience in a busy marketing enterprise or organization with an appreciation of Marketing and business intelligence.
- Three years of experience in business support and market analysis.
- Must have an entrepreneurial disposition, self-driven and result oriented.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their applications online at the link below.
Deadline: 26th July 2019