Job Title: Program Manager
Organisation: Health Partners
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: The Chief of Party on site.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Professional or advanced degree in health, business or marketing is required.
- Two years’ management or supervisory experience of 3 or more staff. Proven ability to lead by example — helping others through a process of active learning.
- Three or more years’ experience developing win-win partnerships with other organizations
- Ability to prioritize and adjust quickly without losing overall direction.
- Strengths and experience in public speaking—ability to convey complex messages to different audiences adjusting channels of communication and delivery to achieve results.
- Ability to think through complex challenges to develop step by step plans to make progress toward goals.
- Ability to meet deadlines and follow through to make measureable progress on long term plans even as enabling factors change and new priorities and opportunities arise.
- Strong desire to see efforts through a process of change to successful completion.
- The successful candidate will possess excellent verbal communication skills.
- This person will be positive and self-motivated.
- The ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously is important in this role.
- Must have experience in gender programming, training trainers and/or working with youth to build vision and support self-efficacy and action to achieve specific goals.
- This position is based in Kampala, Uganda with frequent travel requirements.
Salary and Benefits
Salary is commensurate with experience. Full medical insurance benefits are included.
How to apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates please submit your resume and 3 references by email to: Georginah Byanjeru at firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Deadline: 22nd October 2019