Job Title: Sales Team Leader
Organization: Izwe Loans Kenya Limited
Duty Station: Nairobi, Nakuru & Mombasa
Izwe Kenya is a non deposit-taking financial institution authorised by the government of Kenya to offer unsecured check off loans to all civil servants, TSC members in all counties, as well as selected parastatals and private institutions.
A rapidly growing Micro finance Company offering logbook loans is looking for an ambitious, dynamic, focused and self-driven Sales Team leader who is also a team player.
Offer leadership to a Logbook loan Sales Team to generate sales leads, follow up, converting them to sales deals as well as retention of a strong sales team.
- Minimum Qualification: Diploma
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- To offer leadership to a sales team to generate sales leads, follow up and convert them to sales deals,
- Responsible for organizing marketing plans so as to attain sales target stipulated by the organization
- Recruit, train, mentor, motivate as well as retain a strong team.
- Work with other interested parties relating to sales process, and be ready to learn and grow in the current logbook loan business,
- Together with the sales agents handle client inquiries and initiating progressive actions aimed at closing sales.
- Conduct regular site visits, set follow-up meetings and continuously engage clients through regular updates.
- Initiate and coordinate monthly, quarterly, and annual sales plan and strategies that will guarantee achievement of target.
- Gather information that would help in contributing to business growth.
- Aggressive and Self driven with proven three years’ work experience as Logbook loan Sales Team leader from a reputable financial institution.
- Good glimpse of the Kenyan logbook loan business environment
- A person of high integrity with a reputable character and background,
- Exceptional professional presentation, Training and communication skills,
- Sale prospecting, planning, deals closing and analytical Skills,
- Confident, Patient and Mature person of at least 30 years
- Good interpersonal, leadership skills and a team player.
An attractive package with additional competitive Incentives will be offered to the best candidates among other benefits.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria to submit their updated CVs and cover letters as soon as possible indicating your preferred work station on the subject line.