Job Title: Storekeeper
Organisation: Carlcare Service Limited
Duty Station: Kampala Uganda
Carlcare Service Limited was established in Hong Kong in 2009 with an aim to provide professional service support to mobile phones and other electronic consumer products, and over the years has become a leading service brand for consumer electronics in South East Asia, Middle East and Africa.
Currently, Carlcare is providing full service support for TECNO, Itel& Infinix, three worldwide famous mobile phone brands.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Correct balancing of stock and timely stock taking
- Recording of materials received from warehouse
- Accurate and timely report writing & Spare parts application
- Ensure proper storage of equipment and material in storage and ensure that any damages are reported on time
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate must hold a Bachelor’s in Procurement related course from a reputable University
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Ability to work under pressure and with minimum supervision
How to apply:
All candidates who wish to apply for the above position can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org (please ensure to indicate job applied for in subject head)
Deadline: 15th January 2020 at 17:00 hrs